Stephanie Schwartz is a licensed and board-certified physician assistant. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Colorado State University and completed her Master of Physician Assistant Practice from the University of Southern California.
Stephanie has been practicing in Otolaryngology since 2021 and is thrilled to continue providing quality, evidence-based care to patients within her community. She has a special interest in disease prevention and enjoys educating patients and empowering them to be active participants in their health.
When she is not working, Stephanie enjoys running, hiking, traveling and spending time with her husband and daughter.
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
Master of Physician Assistant Practice
- Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO
Bachelor of Arts, Communication Studies
- Certification by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- ACLS for Healthcare Providers (CPR and AED) Program
- BLS for Healthcare Providers (CPR and AED) Program
- American Academy of Physician Assistants