The safety and well-being of our patients and employees remain our highest priority at Huntington Ear Nose & Throat – Head and Neck Specialists. We have implemented strict protocols and are taking the following precautions to keep you safe in accordance with the latest CDC guidelines and recommendations. We look forward to seeing you, and please feel free to contact us with questions or concerns.
Health & Safety Procedures
We are assessing patients for COVID-19 risks prior to coming to our office. If you are experiencing any symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, loss of taste, or smell, please reschedule your appointment.
We are taking patient temperatures upon arrival at our office.
All patients and staff are required to wear masks at our office.
We are reducing the number of scheduled patients and ask that our patients practice social distancing.
As a medical facility, we’ve always maintained a high standard for cleaning and sanitizing between each patient. We’re implementing a more frequent protocol for cleaning inside and outside of our treatment rooms and common areas.
Before Your Appointment
Please cancel your appointment if you’re not feeling well, have had recent close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or tested positive for the virus yourself in the last 14 days.
The Day of Your Appointment
- We’ll be checking your temperature, and masks are mandatory.
- While our office is large enough for social distancing, patients have the option of waiting in their vehicles for their appointment. Check-in at the front desk and our staff will call you when it’s your turn to be seen.
- Please limit additional people to a maximum of 1 caregiver or parent. If you are an adult, please come by yourself. Your loved ones can be called during the visit.
- Please maintain social distancing when you are in our facility unless you’re being seen for your appointment by our physicians and staff.
- At this time, we’ve removed our magazines and other shared items in the waiting area.
Please give us a call if you have any questions or concerns at 626-796-6164.
Thank you for your support and understanding during this difficult time. We appreciate your business, and we’re looking forward to welcoming you back!