Abby Gayle Comes is a licensed and board-certified physician assistant. She joined Huntington Ear Nose and Throat - Head & Neck Specialists in 2018 but previously worked for the practice as a front and back-office assistant/surgery scheduler for two and a half years after receiving her degree in Biochemistry at the University of Southern California.
With the knowledge and passion for otolaryngology planted while working at Huntington ENT, Abby went on to receive her Master of Physician Assistant Studies degree at the University of Florida. During that time, she completed an elective rotation with ENT Specialists of North Florida where she trained with physicians who completed fellowships in facial plastic/reconstructive surgery, neurotology, and pediatric otolaryngology/cleft & craniofacial surgery.
Abby is delighted to once again join Huntington Ear Nose Throat - Head & Neck Specialists as a physician assistant to serve her community. She aims to provide general ENT needs with an interest in cosmetic and skincare services. She has hospital privileges at Huntington Memorial Hospital, Huntington Ambulatory Surgery Center, Methodist Hospital, and Arcadia Outpatient Surgery Center.
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
Physician Assistant Studies, Master of Science
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
Biochemistry, Bachelor of Science
- Certification by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- ACLS for Healthcare Providers (CPR and AED) Program
- BLS for Healthcare Providers (CPR and AED) Program
- American Academy of Physician Assistants